Carlsberg Azerbaijan offers students and recently graduated students to undertake a paid internship and the opportunity to stay to work after graduation from university.
The 3rd year students and older students (including masters and postgraduates) of the full-time department can complete an internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan. Students are invited to conclude an employment contract (with a certain trial period). After completing the internship, trainees who have obtained good results can be offered permanent work in accordance with their experience and specialty (if there are vacancies in the Company).
Benefits of an internship:
An internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan is
- the opportunity to gain a unique and meaningful experience on the specialty
- the opportunity to improve the level of professional and individual skills
- the opportunity to get a prestigious job, along with higher education
-the opportunity to participate in real projects of a group of high-level professionals
An internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan can be the first right step towards a dream career!
Information about participation in the internship program
- Programmer (IT)
- Electric-power engineering
- Mechanical engineer
- Finances (Accounting)
- Automatics and electronics
Requirements for candidates:
- 3rd year students and older students
- mastery of Azerbaijani and Russian (speaking and writing), those who know English are preferred
- high level of communication skills
-skills in working with Internet Explorer and good command of MS Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel)
How take part in?
Persons wishing to take part in the selection for the Summer Internship Program of the Carlsberg Azerbaijan Company (Assessment and Testing Center) can upload their CV by following the link until April 15, 2021.
The resume must indicate the university in which you study, specialty, skills and work experience (if any).
It is obligatory to indicate "Summer internship program" in the "Vacancy Title" column.