Key job responsibilities:
- coordination of the transport section activities;
- transport section performance monitoring and analysis;
- work with drivers to ensure compliance with the Company's vehicle operating rules and road safety regulations;
- control over the timely repair, maintenance, and provision of the Company's vehicles with fuel;
- repair and service scheduling for the Company's vehicles;
- maintenance of repair and reporting documents.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher professional (technical) education;
- More than 3 years of work experience in the transport sector;
- Fluency in Russian and Azerbaijani (intermediate level of English).
Skills and expertise:
- advanced user of Microsoft Office;
- documentation skills;
- job planning skills;
- performance reporting skills;
- stress resistance.
If you meet the abovementioned requirements and look for an interesting and challenging position, please send your CV here.
Please note that only a restricted number of candidates will be invited for an interview.