Carlsberg Azerbaijan provides paid internship to students and new graduates, and offers them to continue working at this company after graduating from the university.
3rd year and up (including master and postgraduate courses) students studying in full-time programs are eligible to be an intern at Carlsberg Azerbaijan. Students are offered an employment contract (with the period of probation). Upon expiry of the internship period, interns who performed their tasks with high results may be offered a permanent job according to their experience and specialty (if the Company has a suitable vacancy).
What is internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan?
- Opportunity to get a rare and important experience on your specialty
- Opportunity to improve your professional and personal skills
- Opportunity to have a prestigious job, along with studying at the university
- Opportunity to participate in real projects of the highest level of professionals
Opportunity to be an intern at Carlsberg Azerbaijan can be you first step towards your desirable career !
List of required specialties:
Requirements for applicants:
- 3rd year and up students
- Azerbaijani fluent (speaking and writing), Russian and English are preferred
- High communication skills
- Good command of Internet Explorer and MS Office
How to start the process?
Your university name, specialty, skills, and work experience (if any) must be indicated in your CV.
You should indicate “Summer Internship Program” in the subject line of the e-mail.