Key job responsibilities:
- Monitoring at the retail outlets (various areas: product layout planogram compliance, shares of our and competitors' products on the shelf, availability of products and POS materials at the retail outlet, product price management, etc.);
- Input of monitoring results into a custom program on the communicator;
- Data collection on the retail outlets (availability of the necessary equipment at the retail outlet, the possibility to install equipment, etc.);
- Equipment inventory at the retail outlets;
- Compliance with routes and plan for visiting retail outlets;
- Fulfillment of the monitoring goals set for the retail outlets.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of experience working as a trade auditor/supervisor/sales representative/merchandiser for FMCG company;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian
- An advanced user of EXCEL, PowerPoint, experience in databases;
- Willingness to travel;
- Availability of a car (required);
- Self-sufficiency, responsibility, honesty, goal commitment, friendly manner, the ability to communicate your ideas clearly and competently.
If you meet the abovementioned requirements and look for an interesting and challenging position, please send your CV indicating the expected salary here
The deadline to submit the application is October 15, 2021.