- Ensuring uninterrupted operation (in electronics) of equipment for bottling lines, beer production and other auxiliary workshops;
- Conducting timely scheduled preventive measures to prevent equipment breakdowns;
- Timely compilation of spare parts lists for the order;
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher or secondary technical education
- excellent knowledge of the Russian and Azerbaijani languages, English or German at the level of Upper Intermediate
- At least 3 years of experience in the FMCG sector
Knowledge and skills:
- Attention to details
- Stress resistance
- Ready for multitasking
- Desire for self-development
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and challenging job at the same time, please send your CV to HR_CV@carlsberg.az with the name of the vacancy in the subject of the letter.
Deadline for applications: Friday, July 31, 2020
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.