Key job responsibilities:
- To ensure proper operation and trouble-free running of electronic equipment;
- To adjust items and units of computer equipment and electronics, as well as individual devices and units;
- To provide maintenance of electronic equipment, ensure its good working order, wise utilization, preventive and routine repairs;
- To take measures for timely and high-quality conduct of repairs as per the documentation approved;
- To supervise the repair and testing of electronics, the compliance with operation and maintenance manual;
- To keep records and analyze the electronic equipment used values, study the operating modes and usage environment, set the regulatory materials for the operation and maintenance of electronic equipment;
- To monitor the timely provision of electronic equipment with spare parts and materials and provide the storage of electronic equipment.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher professional (technical) education in electronics, radio engineering, mechatronics, and robotic engineering;
- More than 3 years of work experience;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian (at least intermediate level in English);
Skills and expertise:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
- Acquaintance with monitoring systems of industrial equipment, electronics, and automation, as well as control and measuring devices;
- Analytical thinking;
- Aspirations for proficiency enhancement, self-improvement, career growth, and development;
- Stress resistance;
If you meet the abovementioned requirements and look for an interesting and challenging position, please send your CV here.
The deadline to submit the application is Friday, October 22, 2021.
Please note that only a restricted number of candidates will be invited for an interview.