- Leads the delivery of services, ensuring that agreed service levels, security requirements and other quality standards are met
- Ensures adherence to relevant policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency
- Responsible for day-to-day management, resource planning and work allocation to meet agreed service levels
- Develops financial plans and forecasts. Monitors and manages expenditure and examines areas where budgets and expenditure exceed agreed tolerances
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian & English (upper-intermediate) languages;
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial position
Expertise in below technology domains:
- Microsoft Stack (AD, M365, Azure)
- VMware (HCI)
- Network (Cisco FPR, Catalyst, CUCM)
- ITIL / HDI - Service management
- ISO 20000 / 27001
Soft skills :
- Communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you meet the abovementioned requirements and want to apply for this position, please send your CV indicating the expected salary here.
Please note that only a restricted number of candidates will be invited for an interview.